Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
Meeting Challenges – Creating Opportunities
- Voluntary membership
- With over 150 years of tradition, and by far the largest number of members, the CCIS is the most influential business association in Slovenia
- Offering the collective wisdom and rich experience of more than 100 experts and specialists
- Uniting commerce, industry, tourism and service sectors in Slovenia
- As a member of Eurochambres and the ICC, as well as other international associations and organisations, the CCIS is part of an extensive international network with innumerable contacts
- Business Information
- Projects and Technology Transfer
- Event Management
SPIRIT Slovenia, Public Agency for Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Development, Investment and Tourism
SPIRIT Slovenia acts as "one stop shop", offering comprehensive business support in one place to Slovenian companies doing business at home and abroad as well as to foreign companies wishing to invest in Slovenia or looking for Slovenian suppliers.
Basic activities of SPIRIT Slovenia are:
- development of entrepreneurship, technology and innovation,
- promotion of internationalisation and foreign direct investment and
- promotion of Slovenia as a tourist destination.
We offer a variety of services for foreign companies. Support and facilitation of services for investors include:
- information on industries, legislation, taxes, industrial sites, financial incentive (www.investslovenia.org),
- links with industry and local authorities,
- organisation of fact-finding missions, business and investment conferences and trade shows.
We provide foreign companies looking for suppliers, with a tailor-made support to find a suitable Slovenian supplier (www.sloveniapartner.eu).